Author Topic: Payment Recieved Print Out  (Read 1455 times)

psmith1979

Payment Recieved Print Out
« on: September 28, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »
Hi

Firstly can I say the software is a dream to use, I moved from an accounts software costing a fortune to Easy Invoicing and its great & the girls use it very easily without much training needed.

Just one thing, is there a feature where, we can print off a payments only schedule to check against the bank statements monthly. . .? to show the payments received & when

Many Thanks
Paul

psmith1979

Re: Payment Recieved Print Out
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 09:21:03 AM »
Any Ideas With Above Please Support > > > > ? ? ? ?

support

• Administrator
Re: Payment Recieved Print Out
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 09:41:40 AM »
Thank you for your comments, which are very much appreciated.

There isn't a specific report that lists all the payments made within a specific time period - yet, but I have made a note of your request and we will be adding it to the list of updates for the program.

However,

1) You can see a statement of invoices and payments made for individual customers by double clicking their entry in the 'Customers' section and selecting 'Preview'. This displays what resembles a bank statement for that client.

2) If you have a full version of Microsoft Access, you can actually view your data tables directly.  You would need to locate your data file (usually: C:\Easy Invoicing 9\ei_data - The file is called 'ei_data.mdb') and the table is called 'tbl_payments'.  You would double click this table to view the contents.

3) If you have Excel (Spreadsheet) You can use that to import your payment information from the file indicated above (2).

Unfortunately, the payment table only lists actual payments along with the dates but not the details of the invoice it relates to.

It might be possible to supply you with a modified copy of the program with the specific report you required added.  There is usually a small cost to this.  Please let me know if this would be of interest to you.

sales@easyinvoicing.co.uk
Regards,

Garry.
(Support)